In a blink of an eye, 7 years have passed since this picture was taken in Bordeaux, France. Southern France is well-known for its exquisite wines, food, and beautiful countryside. This part of the world will always hold a place in my heart for many reasons:
I met the absolute “love of my life here:)” The distance made it difficult, but to this day, she’s still a big part of my life. She’s my best friend and someone that I have the utmost respect for…in my eyes – a perfect human being:)
Many wealthy individuals on their death bed have the same regrets, I know this through personal experiences:
– They should have spent more time with their family.
– They should have spent less time at work.
– They should have made more of an effort creating, “meaningful life experiences” like exploring different cultures throughout the world. As opposed to, “accruing more wealth and material things.”
– They should have made more of an effort in surrounding themselves with better friends.
– They should have spent more time taking care of their physical and mental health.
– And the most important thing…finding “true LOVE.”
The time I spent in Bordeaux with this amazing women means more to me than “all the money on this planet.” This enchanting life experience of how we met, could have graced the pages of a romantic novel, to me – it’s priceless…and it’s ours. I’m a billionaire because I have this moment in time that will forever live with me.
There are countless books telling you, “how to make millions” but very few know the true meaning of…”Rich in life.” The vast majority of wealthy individuals that are my clients (and friends) are, “rich in material things, but POOR in real meaningful life experiences.”
Today, people chase material wealth, title and status. But consequently, the world is recording record amounts of drug addiction, suicide, murders, depression and inequality.
My take on the meaning of life is…”to create as many amazing life experiences that will allow you to die without regrets.” My bother was “rich in life experiences.” He explored the world, he loved and is loved by many, and his heart was filled with JOY:)
In a world filled with chaos, greed, and pain…one can still find happiness. It just takes a lot of “self-reflection” and making the effort in eliminating anger & low self-esteem. And, understanding “how to control your environment.”
I hope you find your happy place…it’s closer than you think:)