Playa Grande, Costa Rica: Highlights
- Located within the Guanacaste region.
- 1 – 1.5hr drive from the Liberia International Airport.
- Considered a “hidden secret” among surfers!
- Less crowded than the beaches of Tamarindo – better surf.
- Borders the beach city Tamarindo.
- Year-round sea turtles. The larger ones come once a year.
- There is nothing here – no nightlife! Just you and this beautiful beach.
- If you want fun: bars, nightlife, people watching – go to Tamarindo.
- Great beach to chill and be alone. I’ve never seen this beach packed with tourists.
- Best time to come: December to May!
Roadhouse 30min Guides: Living on $1,000 a Month in Bangkok, Thailand! Coming soon to all “digital bookstores!” I will be releasing my new Expat’s Guides to my favorite international cities! I will make the announcement on my facebook fan page